- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: 1ADRY
- Model Number: VGB-1 Glove box
- Power: Electronic
- Usage: specialty chemicals
- Model: VGB-1 vacuum glove box
- Material: 304 stainless steel
- chamber size: 600W* 450D *420H (mm)
- Positive pressure: Max: 1.1 atm
- Leakage rate: < 3 torr/hour
- Inert gases pressure maintain: > 12 hours
- Shipping dimension: 45x45x37"
- Shipping weight: 210 lbs
- Certificate: ISO/CE/FCC/3C/ROHS
- Warranty: 1 Year
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden box for Glovebox with Solvent Purification Systems to allow for research & development of microelectronic|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 5 days after payment|
Glovebox with Solvent Purification Systems to allow for research & development of microelectronic
A glove box is a protection container to allow one operate researches in a inert atmosphere,such as argon or nitrogen.
As usual,glove box is pumped through a series of devices which remove water and oxygen from the gas.
Glove box is always used in lithium batteries,polymers,OLED research and development,semiconductors,catalyst,nanomaterials research and so on
The WHC-1 is a small size stainless steel glove box with chamber size of 22'x 17' x 16" and Airlock Chamber, Gauges and vacuum Flange, which allows glove box go higher vacuum to remove moisture and oxygen and operate under negative pressure without expensive inert gas purging It is a great choice for material and chemical research to handle air sensitive materials and solution at low cost.
moisture can be below 180 ppm and oxygen below 200 ppm.
- Made of 11 gauge ( 3 mm thickness ) 304 stainless steel sheet with sport frame , which provide heavy duty structure for high vacuum.
- Two vacuum flanges are included and allow glove box go higher vacuum to remove moisture and oxygen and operate under negative pressure without expensive inert gas purging
- One KF-25 connector is installed in the back for connecting humidity monitor or other testing equipments
main chamber size: 22'x 17' x 16"